1/6 Beach Grove,
Mornington, VIC 3931
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4584171
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Beachside Unit
As the government has now permitted private inspections, please ensure you register your details with our team to receive an allocated inspection time. Virtual tours are also still available on some of our homes.
This stunning renovated beachside unit is located within a short stroll to beautiful Fishermans Beach and Main Street.
An abundance of sunlight fills this north facing unit that is located at the front of the block of four.
- Two generous size bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Central bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Large open plan lounge/dining and kitchen
- Other features include heating and cooling, low maintenance yard with an undercover entertaining area and single car garage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mornington
Lifestyle in Mornington
Picture yourself living at 1/6 Beach Grove, Mornington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.