1/59 Abbotsford Road,
Bowen Hills, QLD 4006
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4382645
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDDER!
FIRST FLOOR UNIT - CLOSE TO CBD!
* Polished timber floorboards
* Open plan lounge/dining and kitchen
* Good sized bedroom with wardrobes
* Tidy kitchen with gas cooking and good storage for extra convenience - FRIDGE INCLUDED!
* Bathroom with laundry combo - WASHING MACHINE AND DRYER INCLUDED!
* Security Screens throughout
* Single covered Carport
* Great access to Public Transport: Less than 5 minutes' walk to Bowen Hills train station, Bus transport at the door to Brisbane City and Brisbane Airport.
*TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY CLICK ON THE INSPECTIONS LINK TO REGISTER*
ONLY PRD Nundah application forms will be accepted, go to
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bowen Hills
Lifestyle in Bowen Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Bowen Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/59 Abbotsford Road, Bowen Hills today!