1/58 Trevallyn Road,
Trevallyn, TAS 7250
$700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2294864
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime location in Trevallyn!!
Set in a quiet leafy one-way street in prestigious Trevallyn (access off Forest Road), this fantastic property offers unbeatable convenience. It's a short stroll to the brilliant shopping and cafe hub in Trevallyn, an easy walk down into the city of Launceston or an even shorter drive!
**Please note there is a house above that is currently rented separately through Harcourts Launceston.
Features and Benefits;
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Plenty of natural light
- Electric cooking
- Water included in the rent
Property Layout & Yard Features;
- Bathroom includes a bath
- Built in robe in the bedroom
- Lush foliage garden (lawns maintained for you)
- Shared laundry
- Second occupancy at the front of the house
This wonderful unit is quiet, private and so low maintenance. Enjoy the outlook and the lovely gardens without lifting a finger!
Lease Details and Property Connections;
- $175.00 rent per week
- $700.00 bond
- 12 Month lease preferred
- Pets are not suitable for this property
*** To book an inspection of this property click on the virtual tour button below and follow prompts or on mobile devices make an enquiry ***
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Trevallyn
Lifestyle in Trevallyn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/58 Trevallyn Road, Trevallyn, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Trevallyn.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how