1/57 Kingsford Smith Parade,
Maroochydore, QLD 4558
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th April 2020
Rent ID: 3836483
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN COTTON TREE
PLEASE NOTE: Should you book an inspection, you will be allocated an individual time for you as a private appointment. We won't be exposing you to a group setting to inspect our properties. We will also provide hand sanitiser on arrival however we strongly encourage you to ensure you maintain your hygiene standards in line with the current coronavirus advice.
Walk everywhere and never use the car again! This two bedroom, two bathroom near new apartment boasts a great sized undercover balcony, spacious carpeted bedrooms, built in robes, air conditioned living and master bedroom. The modern kitchen is complete with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops.
* Study Nook
* Secure Parking
* Amazing Location
* Secure Building
* Enormous Balcony
So close to the beach, river, Sunshine Plaza and Ocean Street and easy walking distance to Aldi, restaurants, cafés and boutique shops and in close proximity to stunning beaches and the Maroochy River.
*** Water usage charges apply
*** Sorry, no pets
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroochydore
Lifestyle in Maroochydore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/57 Kingsford Smith Parade, Maroochydore, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Maroochydore.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how