1/56 Falcon Street,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4114425
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN ART DECO BLOCK
Inspection Time: As Advertised or By Appointment, Please contact the agent
Lease Period: 12 Months or longer
Pets: Not permitted
Available: 17th October, 2020
Parking: 1x Single Car Space
** To view this property, you must register to inspect. To register either hit the Book Inspection Button or submit an enquiry to be updated on times, changes and cancellations **
Just moments from the bustling Crows Nest cafes, restaurants, bars and public transport, this apartment is both comfortable and convenient yet tucked away ensuring your peace and privacy. Large spacious 2 bedroom apartment in a block of 4 apartments.
- 2 bedrooms, main with built-in robe and separate sun-room to main bedroom
- Large living and separate dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Contemporary bathroom with bath
- Gas outlet in lounge room
- Freshly painted throughout
- Security access to front of building
- Large internal laundry with room for storage
- Single car space , Ground floor access
"To apply for this property, please apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore"
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
CLAIRE STULAJTER 0466 914 284
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/56 Falcon Street, Crows Nest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.