1/55 St Ann Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 747211
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly Painted Two Bedroom Ground Floor Unit in Parkside Location!
This bright and airy two bedroom unit features:-
+ Two spacious bedrooms both with Built-In Wardrobes
+ Combined lounge and dining
+ Bright kitchen with Electric Cooking
+ Single Carport
+ Situated in a security block
+ Located opposite King Park
+ Tranquil Veranda Setting with Lovely Outlook
950m to Merrylands RSL Club
1km to Stocklands Shopping Centre
1.4km to Merrylands train Station
WANT TO INSPECT NOW?
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions on open homes we have completed high quality virtual tours to enable you to inspect properties online from the safety of your home. If you would like to inspect, please follow the instructions below.
1. If on realestate.com.au website/App or starrpartners.com.au click on the 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME' or the 'INSPECT ' button.
2. If you are on the domain.com.au click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow the steps.
3. Please view the Matterport Virtual tour.
4. If you wish to inspect the property, please submit your application first and we can seek Pre-Approval from the owner and arrange a private inspection of the home.
5. If you like the home, we can confirm the details of your application to seek final approval from the owner and organise for the lease to be signed.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Merrylands? 1/55 St Ann Street, Merrylands could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.