1/54 Narong Road,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
Rent ID: 3763825
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CAULFIELD QUIET LOCATION!
This secure ground floor apartment has it all for a one bedroom apartment. Comprising of a living/lounge-room with plenty of natural light, kitchen with gas cooking facilities, washing machine taps, large bathroom, and bedroom. This cute apartment includes one undercover car space with very pleasant surrounding and communal gardens.
CD REALTY UPDATE
In light of recent events, CD REALTY have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
* You are feeling unwell
* Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
* Have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
* You are under strict self-isolation instructions
* You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in
* You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/54 Narong Road, Caulfield North. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how