1/54 Gordon Parade,
Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4065444
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VALUE + VALUE = MORE VALUE
DUE TO COVID19 RESTRICTIONS YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Here is an perfect example of value for money. This two bedroom timber flat is a little old around the edges, but affords so much room to move!
Situated in a small lot of three, on top of a leafy hill and on a quiet street, you will find living here a breeze. (You'll also find a breeze living here!)
* 2 generous bedrooms
* Large eat-in kitchen
* Good sized lounge room
* Comfy front deck
Located close to Griffith Mt Gravatt and Nathan Campuses, easy access to the motorway and Garden City this is the convenient home you've been looking for!
* 350m to Logan Road bus stops - Garden City shopping or the city!
* 800m to your local row of shops including Subway, Moonlight Noodles and Pipis'
* 1km to Mount Gravatt Central.
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE TO VIEW
Covid19 Inspection Warning!
1. Have you travelled overseas/interstate in the past 2 weeks?
2. If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms do not attend inspection.
3. Maintain distance of 1.5m at all times and max 10 people at a time.
4. While at the inspection you are not to touch or open anything.
5. Please wear a mask if you are unsure.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt
You could be living at 1/54 Gordon Parade, Mount Gravatt before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.