1/54 Gilba Road,
Girraween, NSW 2145
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3610579
Long-term lease of 5+ years available.
Short-term lease also available.
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Be impressed by this 2 bedroom unit
This is an outstanding opportunity to lease out this stunning low maintenance home with a functional balance of quality, comfort and convenience in a highly desirable neighborhood.
Located right opposite Girraween Public School & close to choices childcare center, public transport & park.
1. Light & Airy Living Hall with downlights & Samsung Air-Conditioner.
2. Gas cooking & oven with Glass Splashback and Black Casear stone Benchtop in the kitchen with Bright Down Lights in the Kitchen.
3. Both Bedrooms with internal wardrobes, One Bedroom with an Ensuite
4. Private paved Courtyard with to enjoy your privacy.
5. Bathroom with combined laundry with Simpson Dryer
This dream house was built to suit the needs of young couples or families with or without kids and is not pet friendly.
Applicants will be directly dealing with the Owner of the house.
This house is located in front of Girraween Public School & is about 10 min Walk to Pendle Hill Train Station.
Inspection by appointment only.
Please call to me me or e-mail me on 0433 557 020 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Girraween
Lifestyle in Girraween
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Girraween? 1/54 Gilba Road, Girraween could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how