1/54 Creekside Circuit,
Nambour, QLD 4560
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th June 2020
Rent ID: 3363827
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious townhouse in new estate
Please click "BOOK INSPECTION" to arrange a viewing day and time, or call Carolans First National on 07 5441 1344.
The Nambour district is a rural and growing township area which boasts a population in excess of 16,500 residents. Major features of the area include the Nambour Town Centre, Nambour Plaza Shopping Centre, Burnside Village Shopping Centre, Centenary Square Shopping Centre, Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE (Nambour Campus), Nambour Hospital, Burnside Park, just to name a few!
This townhouse could almost be referred to as "Brand New".
With a spacious tiled living area and modern large kitchen, the successful tenants will have no problem fitting their personal belongings into this neutral coloured townhouse.
Features of the property include:
- 3 spacious carpeted bedrooms with large built-ins and ceiling fans (master with en-suite).
- Modern tiled bathroom with separate bath.
- Large external balcony.
- Functional and modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Split system air conditioner.
- Security Screens.
- Security System.
- Single lock up automatic garage.
The townhouse would suit a professional couple who enjoy the benefits of living in a townhouse setting, or perhaps a young couple wanting to gain some experience with renting.
Pets on application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nambour
Lifestyle in Nambour
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 1/54 Creekside Circuit, Nambour is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how