1/53 Tarcutta Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Rent ID: 4227549
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Central Unit, Spacious and Close to Amenities
Located directly opposite Bolton Park
- offering three bedrooms with built in robes; main with ensuite and balcony
- compromising of the living area to the front, following on to an open plan dining and kitchen
- kitchen featuring gas cooktop, plenty of storage space and dishwasher
- the main bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity with separate toilet
- convenience assured with a third toilet downstairs off the laundry
- low maintenance rear courtyard and single remote lock up carport
- not suitable for pets
This executive unit is ideally located and a must inspect.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 1/53 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga is unfurnished and available to rent.