$320 - $340 Per Week
1/52 Mccourt Street,
Lakemba, NSW 2195
Rent ID: 4361633
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated, Freshly Painted & Well Positioned Apartment
This freshly painted two bedroom apartment is located on an elevated ground floor.
- Polished timber flooring w/ fresh paint, blinds & lights throughout
- Spacious & bright living room
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Updated large eat-in kitchen w/ electric cooking & ample storage
- Updated bathroom w/ new vanity & bathtub
- Full size internal laundry
- Single car space
APPLY NOW: https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Elliott Lacey on 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: 10 April 2021
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lakemba
Lifestyle in Lakemba
1/52 Mccourt Street, Lakemba, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lakemba.