1/52 Boundary Road,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4496793
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLEASE CLICK THE BOOK NOW BUTTON FOR VIEWING TIMES 24/7!!!!
This is the absolute ideal lock & leave property!
Well cared for double storey townhouse in ideal location. The property offers security & peace of mind with security screen doors & roller shutters to the downstairs areas, spacious front courtyard and private side alfresco area with paving and minimal gardens. Double garage with storage room and side gate for access to the rear.
The home consists of 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, one on the lower level with semi ensuite upstairs. Kitchen with dishwasher & gas hotplates overlooks the dining area with lounge and small dining section to the front of the house.
The upper level offers a living space with a balcony and the 3 bedrooms. Split system air con cools & heats the downstairs areas with ducted zoned reverse cycle upstairs. The townhouse is stand-alone with no common areas to the remainder of the complex.
Close to the central town area, Mandurah Primary School, aquatic centre and the recently revamped Mandurah Forum shopping precinct. A short walk to the bus stops or a quick drive in the car to the train station.
Features at a glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large open plan kitchen & dining
- Lots of storage space in linen closets & under stair storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with individual room zoning, plus split system.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- 2nd & 3rd bedroom with built in robes.
- Alfresco with a low maintenance yard with reticulated gardens.
- Security alarm system
- Gas Hot Water
- Electric window shutters
- NBN ready
- Secure double lockup garage with additional storeroom.
- Prefer no pets as yard not suitable
ARRANGE A GUIDED VIEWING WITH OUR LEASING MANAGER, TAYLAH DANIELS 0416 771 749!
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 1/52 Boundary Road, Mandurah is fully furnished and available to rent.