1/52 Blackwood Road,
Logan Central, QLD 4114
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 4538336
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Townhouse in Logan Central!
**The advertised Open Home time is subject to GOVT Covid-19 requirements;
1) you MUST pre-register as numbers are capped at each inspection
2) you MUST wear a mask and
3) you MUST check in via the QLD check-in app at the time of inspection. This is subject to change at anytime**
If you do not register you may not be able to view due to the capped numbers at each inspection
Perfectly positioned in close proximity to all your daily essentials, this is your chance to secure a safe, convenient and comfortable home for the entire family!
We are excited to present you with Unit 1, 52 Blackwood Road. This beautiful two-bedroom townhouse boasts well-maintained interiors, a versatile layout and quality fixtures and fittings thatll impress you from the moment you step in.
Heres what youll love:
- Outdoor entertaining area is perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample storage space and quality appliances
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with quality fittings
- Fully-tiled lounge room with ceiling fan
- Internal laundry facilities
- Security screens
- Single carport
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: St Paul's Primary School Woodridge, Woodridge State School, Logan City Special School, Woodridge State High School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Parklands Plaza, Logan Central Plaza, and Logan City Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Gumballs Coffee, Coolabah Cafe & Carvery Logan Central, Wake Me Up Espresso Cafe, Al-Nour Lebanese Restaurant, Charcoal Kebab, Tai Pak Chinese Take Away Food
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Ewing Dog Park, Logan Gardens and Oates Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Logan Central
Lifestyle in Logan Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Logan Central comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/52 Blackwood Road, Logan Central today!