1/51 Vivian Hancock Drive,
North Booval, QLD 4304
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th April 2020
Rent ID: 2017078
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CALL IT HOME, COSY 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX !!!
This well designed 3 Bedroom Duplex is located within minutes drive to local shops, park, train station and easy access to Highway.
- 3 Bedrooms, all with Built in Robes.
- Master Bedroom with Walk in Robe, Ensuite
- Large Tiled Open Plan Living with Air Conditioning.
- Modern Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space,S/Steel Appliances Including dishwasher.
- S/Steel Ceiling fans
- Fully screened
- Covered Deck for entertaining
- Single lock up garage with remote
- Pets Neg Upon Application
Available Date - 9th April 2020
IMPORTANT COVID 19 INFORMATION REGARDING INSPECTIONS - Open home inspections are currently not available, therefore if you wish to view any of our properties please pre- apply for the property. If you are pre-approved for the property you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing time suitable for all.
Please be aware that if you attend a private viewing while showing any symptoms of illness entry to the property will be refused and you will be asked to leave immediately. If you are granted access we kindly ask that you: - keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself, and our staff member whenever possible ; and, - refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons. Your cooperation is appreciated.
To arrange a time to view this property contact our office on 07 5540 3571 or via email.
For the fastest way to Apply for this Rental Property - GO TO www.tenantoptions.com.au
Property Code: 261
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Booval
Lifestyle in North Booval
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/51 Vivian Hancock Drive, North Booval. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how