1/50 Waterloo Crescent,
St Kilda, VICTORIA 3182
$750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3858677
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Duplex. Fully Furnished & Accessorised. Includes all utilities, fast WIFI, Netflix, Full Foxtel. Just bring your suitcase!
$840 per week - 28 nights plus
$790 per week - 3 months plus
$740 per week - 6 months plus
Period style, detailing and scale are expressed by this exceptional front duplex located in central St Kilda. With high ceilings and an extremely large open plan lounge/dining leading out to a sundrenched north facing courtyard. Situated on an elevated side street away from traffic with private and secure access via security gates.
Exuding a sensuous and intimate presence, especially at night with only cabinetry and lamp lighting purposefully on to highlight the warmth and grain of the wood panelling and set off the internal lead lights. Halogen courtyard floodlighting furthers the effect, along with the naked flame gas heater. The mood and décor similar to an intimate wine bar or restaurant.
- 24-hour host support mobile for rapid response to service requests.
- Onsite parking: undercover space for one medium sized car & storage.
- Offsite parking: street parking permit supplied for 2nd car if required.
- Bedroom with queen bed, large built in robes & shut out blinds.
- Office/Sunroom doubles as a 2nd bedroom with a fold out single sofa bed.
- Quality queen size air bed also provided [Eurobed].
- Fast Wi-Fi - Netflix - Foxtel [full package] - Kayo Sports - Smart TV - DVD
- Complimentary beer, wine, drinks & snacks on arrival.
- Home fully accessorised in all respects: kitchen & laundry items, spare linen, etc.
- Washing machine & microwave concealed in kitchen cabinetry. Dryer in Car space.
- Fireplace with open flame, fan forced gas heating.
- Air conditioning split system, powerful & whisper quiet.
- Large north facing private courtyard & BBQ Area.
- Entrance off common driveway behind automatic security gates.
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE Get In Touch BUTTON, OR THE Email Agent BUTTON OR Contact agent BUTTON.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/50 Waterloo Crescent, St Kilda, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Kilda.