1/50 Travers Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4227732
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This Unit Will Tick All Boxes
This two storey central townhouse has it all
- spacious bedrooms with built in robes and balcony to main
- ducted cooling for summer comfort and gas bayonet point in living area
- open plan living and dining areas
- modern kitchen with included dishwasher
- private court yard at rear with lock-up garage.
- not suitable for pets
Great central location within walking distance to the CBD
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/50 Travers Street, Wagga Wagga before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.