1/5 Philip Avenue,
Montrose, TAS 7010
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th October 2020
Rent ID: 4075822
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
It just doesn't get any better than this 2 bedroom villa unit situated on an easy care block of land in a quiet no through road yet only steps from public transport and the ever popular Rosetta Store and Bakery, making it ideal for someone wanting a quiet area to reside/retirees wanting the convenience of easy access to all services and facilities.
The property is extremely well presented throughout with a great aspect which allows for maximum sunshine to supplement the Daikin Heat Pump which both heats and cools depending on the season.
- Partially furnished
- Heat pump
- Garage / secure parking
- Window locks and security door
- Convenient location
Please note the following:
- To view this property please register online, you will receive an Email and/or SMS as soon as Inspection Times are available.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Montrose
Lifestyle in Montrose
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Montrose is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/5 Philip Avenue, Montrose.