1/5 Melville Drive,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2856639
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, tidy and ready for you!
Presenting a spacious 3 bedroom duplex that is ready for you to call home, ideally located near the Warrego Highway, this home offers suburban living at its best.
Featuring but not limited to:
* 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fan
* Good sized Master bedroom with large wardrobe and large ensuite
* Open plan living/dining room with air conditioning
* Spacious modern kitchen with dish washer and soft close drawers
* Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Alfresco area great for entertaining
* Low maintenance yard
* Single lock up garage
* Security screens throughout
Located in popular Brassall close to schools and shopping centres.
Easy access to the highway makes Brisbane commuting a breeze, and public transport is not far away. Ipswich's CBD and Riverlink shopping centres less than 10 minutes' drive.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property. Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/5 Melville Drive, Brassall. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how