1-5 Dunmore Street,
Wentworthville, NSW 2145
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4243883
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
TRAIN STATION AT YOUR DOOR STEP!
Located perfectly at a walking distance to Wentworthville Train Station and Wentworthville local shops, this brand new one bedroom unit is only minutes away from popular Parramatta Westfield and Westmead Hospital.
- One spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Convenient study with plenty of space for computer and documents/books
- Sparkling, modern gas kitchen, caesar stone benches, tiled splashback, plentiful preparation and storage space
- Open, flowing living area with split system air conditioner
- Contemporary style bathroom
- Good-sized internal laundry
- Car space and storage cage available
Contact 9736 1699 to register your interest today!
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wentworthville
Lifestyle in Wentworthville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Wentworthville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1-5 Dunmore Street, Wentworthville today!