1/5 Citrus Avenue,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
Rent ID: 3714321
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Garden Apartment
Brand new two-bedroom apartment facing a quiet side street. Stunning private courtyard with stone wall. Your outdoor lifestyle expectations will be met. Internally, a focus on style, space and sophistication. Everything spells quality!
- Enormous open living, dining and kitchen extends seamlessly to the courtyard
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and stone bench tops
- Two spacious bedrooms with built- in robes
- Master bedroom features an ensuite
- Bathroom has a freestanding bath for your total relaxation
- Ducted air-conditioning for your year-round comfort
- Basement parking, storage cage
- Intercom security system for your peace of mind
- Short drive from the heart of Hornsby parks, bushwalking, aquatic centre, Westfield shopping centre
- Walk to Asquith train station. Adjacent bus stop
- Catchment for one of the top 10 Primary Schools in NSW.
Youll love it here!
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given or implied to the accuracy. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as necessary to satisfy themselves in this respect.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Picture yourself living at 1/5 Citrus Avenue, Hornsby. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how