From $445 to $895
1/5 Blue Water Drive,
Booral, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2473700
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Blue Water Retreat - Downstairs
Priced from : $445 to $895 per week.
Booking Fee: $25.00, Refundable Security Deposit $500.00
Sleeps 5 - Linen is not included - 1x Queen, 1x Single Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
This ground floor apartment with ocean breezes and coastal views is located in a tranquil
area of Hervey Bay.
The property features:
• Main bedroom with Queen size bed, single bed, ceiling fan and small
flat screen television
• Bathroom with shower recess only, separate toilet and vanity.
• Open plan Living/Lounge area with flat screen television and Double Sofa Bed
• Kitchen with gas cooktop and Convection microwave.
• Laundry with Front loader washing machine and Clothes dryer.
• Carport with room for 2 cars or car and a tinnie.
• Undercover sitting area with BBQ
• BYO Linen (Linen is not supplied)
• 11 kms to River heads boat ramp and Ferry to Fraser Island.
• 11 kms to restaurants, cafes and swimming beaches on the Esplanade.
• 16 kms 15 minute drive to the heart of Hervey bay and major shopping precinct.
• Sorry pets are STRICTLY not permitted.
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels,bath mats and bath towels) or it may be hired through Jane Smith 0413 262 397.
$25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
A Refundable Security deposit of $500 is required to prior to check in
Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome by prior arrangement.
• Covered Outdoor Area
• Crockery and Cutlery
• Dining Room
• Clothes Dryer
• DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Furniture Outdoor
• Gas BBQ
• Ground Floor
• Iron and Board
• Microwave Oven
• Multiple TVs
• Washing Machine
Off Road Driving, Barbecue, Crabbing, Cruising, Scuba-Diving, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Golfing, Horseriding, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Sightseeing, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Participate, Sports Viewing, Surf Ski, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching.
Beach, Diving, Fishing, Golf, Island, Relaxation, Romance, Beach Holiday, Adult Getaway, Budget, Empty Nesters, Family, Romantic, Senior, Single.
BYO Sheets and Towels.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Booral
Lifestyle in Booral
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Booral comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/5 Blue Water Drive, Booral today!