1/4A Leppington Street,
Wyong, NSW 2259
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4255149
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented Two Bedroom Deplex, Located Close to CBD - Apply Online for Pre-Approval - Code: 2200
A well presented brick and tile duplex, two bedrooms, open plan kitchen, dining / lounge area, internal laundry, single garage, fully fenced yard, shared access driveway. Property is located within easy walk to shops, schools, clubs, transport and train station.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wyong
Lifestyle in Wyong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/4A Leppington Street, Wyong. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.