1/49 Sunnybank Crescent,
Horsley, NSW 2530
Available 21st April 2020
Rent ID: 2957676
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brilliant property, Pre-Approval available
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are taking applications prior to viewings**
Located in lovely Horsley, this three bedroom villa is impressive.
Freshly painted and new blinds throughout. Tiled open plan living area, a good sized lounge which opens onto the dining room and into the kitchen.
3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
Only a block of two villas, each having their own street frontage. There is a fenced flat courtyard with a small grass and paved area.
The single garage has internal access through the laundry with a second toilet in the laundry.
Pets considered on application.
***BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY. SEE DETAILS BELOW***
1. To book an inspection click the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details for an instant response
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Our application process is online through 1form. You are welcome to apply prior however a viewing is also required.
Please note, the landlord makes no warranty as to the availability or adequacy of any line or service for the telephone or internet, and digital, cable or analogue television and the tenant leases the property relying on his or her own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Horsley
Lifestyle in Horsley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa. 1/49 Sunnybank Crescent, Horsley is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how