$430 per week - ONE WEEKS FREE RENT!
1/49 Deplanchea Terrace,
Weipa, QLD 4874
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3666877
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH LANDLORD NOW OFFERING ONE WEEKS FREE RENT!
All you need to do is unpack as this property is ready to move straight into!
- Two bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Tiled throughout living areas with carpets in the bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Air conditioned
This property is AVAILABLE NOW with a weekly rent of $430.00 and the required bond being $1,720.00.
Drive by the property and if you are interested please call (07) 4069 9921 to book a viewing today!
Property Code: 1072
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Walk to everything from 1/49 Deplanchea Terrace, Weipa. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how