1/49 Burnett Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4071397
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Front Town House with Entertainment Deck
The lower level is sure to impress. Recently renovated with a great feel, the kitchen is appointed with stainless steel gas appliances the area opens up into a well sizes family and dining area.The single lock up garage is well sized and with internal access provided.The spacious bedrooms are located on the second level along with a well appointed modern bathroom. Located within close proximity to public schools and fantastic public transport.
- Great sized two bedroom
- Full sized bathroom with second toilet
- Modern stainless steel appliances
- Great access to public transport
- Large entertaining deck
- Close proximity to quality schools
Hunters Agency & Co believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources such as Principal/vendors & their legal representatives which we deem to be reliable. All lot sizes/measurements are approximate; the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Merrylands? 1/49 Burnett Street, Merrylands could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.