1/48 Ulm Street,
Laverton, VIC 3028
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4075857
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UNSURPASSED LUXURY LIVING IN PRESTIGIOUS POSITION
Luxurious Family Entertainer
Every now and then something really special comes along... this is one of those delightful homes that instantly grab your attention. Immaculately presented this Brand-New Townhouse offers a generous lifestyle opportunity. Enjoy a generous sense of space inside and outside.
This beautiful Townhouse comprises of:
• Master Bedroom with WIR and Semi-Ensuite
• Spacious Second Bedroom with BIR
• Study Nook
• Modern Kitchen with 20mm Cesar stone bench tops equipped with 900mm stainless steel
appliances overlooking meals and Family Area
• Smart Laundry
• Extra Powder room
• Reverse cycle Split System (1 Upstairs and 1 Downstairs)
• Ample storage space
• Low Maintenance front and backyard.
• Single Remote garage
• Clothesline, Blinds, Letterbox. TV antenna and lots more
Lush native surrounds are the hallmark of this location though, with Park, walking track and buses all close by. Minutes away from Laverton station, Child care centre, schools, and all other amenities. Be quick or miss out.
Disclaimer: All Dimensions, Sizes and Layout are approximately. The producer or agent cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements. The plan is for Illustrative purposes only and should be used as such.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Laverton
Lifestyle in Laverton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/48 Ulm Street, Laverton before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.