1/48-50 Carrington Avenue,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4074310
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elevated Ground Floor
With easy access to the elevated ground floor this unit is conveniently located within 10 minutes to Hurstville CBD, train station and numerous amenities, but still tucked away in a quiet street.
* 3 bedrooms, two with built-in robes and the main opens to a balcony
* Spacious L-shaped living/dining with tiled floors opens to a second balcony
* Modern kitchen with huge storage capacity
* Bathroom includes shower, toilet and vanity
* Internal laundry with 2nd toilet
* Large garage
* Additional features: Small block of 6 units, carpet in bedrooms, tiles in living, vertical blinds, fly screens
The unit is ready to be lived in.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with intercom. 1/48-50 Carrington Avenue, Hurstville is perfect for the growing family.