$230 Per Week pw
1/47 James Street,
Rangeville, QLD 4350
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4064931
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
East Side on James Street
This reasonably priced brick unit is not going to last long being within close proximity to the Range Shopping Centre, the CBD, public transport and local schools.
The unit offers two, good sized bedrooms, both with built-ins plus security screens at both the front and rear doors. There is an updated bathroom with splash back tiling and screens. It offers a combined dining/lounge area, plus a small veranda with views over the southern side of Toowoomba. The unit includes lawn maintenance and each unit has its own courtyard. There is also a carport offered at the property.
* Two bedrooms both with built-ins
* Security screens on both front and rear doors
* Comfort of an updated bathroom
* Combined dining and lounge area
* Small veranda with views
* Lawn maintenance included
* Small courtyard
* One carport accommodation included
Smoking not permitted inside and sorry, no pets.
Tenants pay for excess water only.
Book your inspection now. Please call the office at 4688 2244 or check available times at http://toowoomba.ljhooker.com.au/
Please Note: It is the tenant/s responsibility to research the availability of NBN for this property. All costs associated with phone and internet connection and access are at cost to the tenant/s. The tenant/s may make an application to have Pay TV installed at this property through LJ Hooker Toowoomba. All approvals are at the landlord / owners discretion.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rangeville
Lifestyle in Rangeville
You could be living at 1/47 James Street, Rangeville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.