1/47 Fitzroy Street South,
Altona Meadows, VIC 3028
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4343539
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Delight!
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 1/47 Fitzroy Street South, Altona Meadows. Comprising generous living zones, an upgraded kitchen, two bedrooms and one modern bathroom, this home is complete with landscaped gardens and a covered alfresco. Within easy walking distance of Central Square Shopping Centre, Altona Meadows Primary School and Laverton Station, those desiring easy living need look no further.
- Filled with natural light and with tasteful, neutral tones throughout, the interior of this home begins with a generous living room and extends to the separate dining room, adjacent the kitchen. Each zone offers stylish timber flooring underfoot, the living room fitted with a split system air conditioner.
- Recently upgraded, the light and bright kitchen offers an abundance of preparation space, including a breakfast bar, ideal for casual meals. Ample storage includes overhead cabinetry, while the gas stove is finished in gleaming stainless-steel.
- Accommodation consists of two spacious bedrooms, each with built-in robes and soft carpets underfoot. The central bathroom has been renovated and offers two-way access, en suited to the master bedroom.
- Enjoying a low maintenance and fully fenced block, this home is surrounded by landscaped gardens, complete with two garden sheds. The addition of a covered alfresco with timber decking extends the footprint of the home, allowing for alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining.
- Further appointments include a double carport, separate laundry, gas wall furnace, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans and roller shutters throughout.
This location offers exceptional community connectivity, and with every convenience within walking distance, residents can leave the car at home. Local shops and restaurants, Altona Meadows Primary School, Laverton Community Hub and Laverton Station are each within minutes, as are recreational reserves including Bruce Comben Reserve and the picturesque AB Shaw Reserve.
All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Altona Meadows
Lifestyle in Altona Meadows
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Altona Meadows? 1/47 Fitzroy Street South, Altona Meadows could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.