1/47 Darling Street,
Oakleigh, VIC 3166
$2,058 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4225575
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Collect Keys From Our Office Today!
Refurbished throughout, this 2 bedroom includes master with BIR, modern kitchen with gas cooking overlooking a large dining area, spacious lounge, central bathroom with bath and shower and a separate laundry. Features; gas heating, air conditioning, polished floorboards throughout, rear sunroom, private rear courtyard, single garage. Within minutes walk to Hughesdale Primary School, Oakleigh and Hughesdale rails - Shopping Centres and local parks. Not to be missed!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oakleigh
Lifestyle in Oakleigh
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/47 Darling Street, Oakleigh. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.