$430 pwHow much could you borrow?
1/47 Carroll Crescent,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4694935
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Courtyard Paradise by the Park
Comfortable and cosy, this lovely ground floor 3 bedroom apartment enjoys a low maintenance courtyard and is within walking distance to the renown Gardiner Park, train station and local cafes and within easy reach to Monash Freeway and Gardiners Creek Trail.
- Open living with a beautiful French door opening to a private courtyard
- Dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with plantation shutters
- 3 good sized bedrooms with BIRs
- Central bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Laundry in bathroom
- Panel heaters
- Private parking via private gate
1 Car port
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glen Iris? 1/47 Carroll Crescent, Glen Iris could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.