1/46 Proctors Road,
Dynnyrne, TAS 7005
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4248396
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Apartment In Dynnyrne
This conveniently located top floor apartment boasts three bedrooms - two very spaciously sized. The living area boasts panoramic views of the Derwent River making this an inviting way to spend any relaxing time. The property has recently had a small refurbishment making it fresh and appealing. Just a short stroll to the local shops and with a bus stop nearby making it extremely convenient to either commute to the city or walk to popular Sandy Bay. Unfortunately no pets are permitted at this property.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dynnyrne
Lifestyle in Dynnyrne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/46 Proctors Road, Dynnyrne before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.