1/46 Keerong Avenue,
Russell Vale, NSW 2517
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3826966
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated in a quiet and well-kept complex, this three bedroom townhome offers a flexible floorplan with the lower level featuring living spaces with tiled floors, modern kitchen and separate dining area. Generous paved low maintenance outdoor area, double remote garage with internal access.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ideal for those seeking low maintenance and convenient living
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Just a short stroll to popular parks, local schools and transport
- Sorry no pets
- Available from 30th March 2020
Interested and wanting to inspect?
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are currently experiencing, we have had to change the way we hold inspections on our rental properties. This is to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Don't worry though, we are still leasing properties every day! If you feel the property may suit you, we ask you to apply for property and we will pre-approve your application, pending a private inspection of the home. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us and we will be happy to assist in any way we can.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Russell Vale
Lifestyle in Russell Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Russell Vale? 1/46 Keerong Avenue, Russell Vale could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how