1/46 Dartbrook Road,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4435948
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN EXCELLENT LOCATION
Come and explore this well-presented two-bedroom unit with timber flooring throughout. Located within minutes' walk to shops and Auburn Station, this unit offers plenty of convenience and spacious living.
Property Features include:
- Two Generous Sized Bedrooms one With Built-Ins,
- Immaculately Presented Tiled Flooring Throughout,
- Neat and Eat-in Kitchen With Plenty Of Cupboard Space,
- Split System Air Con To Living Area,
- Lock Up Garage X 1
- Good Size Balcony With Views,
- Within Minutes Walk to Auburn Station, Shops, Schools and All Other Amenities Auburn Has To Offer.
* AVAILABLE NOW *
** INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL 02 9749 5255 **
- Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented "as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
- 1form applications are not accepted in this office.
- Applications can be submitted prior to inspection; however, they will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
- We only accept the online application forms available from our website.
- Inspections may be cancelled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
- The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement.
- The availability date is a guideline only and we don't warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
- Unless otherwise stated and as long as the premises are separately metered, under the terms of the standard residential tenancy agreement, the tenant agrees to pay the costs for telephone, television, and internet connections; the supply of electricity and gas (including bottled gas supply); and water usage charges as long as the premises have prescribed water efficiency measures installed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Auburn is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/46 Dartbrook Road, Auburn.