1/46 Cobar Street,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2084684
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brilliant Art-Deco Apartment In A Convenient Location
This bright & updated Art-Deco apartment is located in a small block and in a beautifully tree lined street. It is only moments away from shops, restaurants, parks, bus stops and Dulwich Hill train station.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout w/ as new paint
- Combined lounge & dining w/ gas bayonet
- Modern kitchen w/ gas cooking & ample storage
- Two spacious & bright bedrooms
- Tidy bathroom w/ combined bath & shower
- NBN ready
- Secured small block w/ shared garden
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Norman Tran on 0427 284 559 / 02 8752 4514
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: 03/10/2020
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market & current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio & how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment & introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500. We have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 & continue to exceed our owner's expectations by providing creative solutions & honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Dulwich Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/46 Cobar Street, Dulwich Hill today!