1/45 Karuah Street,
Thornton, NSW 2322
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd April 2020
Rent ID: 2892736
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Must To Inspect
Newly painted and carpeted throughout, this lovely home is complete for the family. This property is within close proximity to the new Stockland Green Hills shopping centre, the M1 motorway, public transport and only a short distance to the Hunter Valley Vineyards.
- Three bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes, the main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Modern kitchen with a dishwasher, gas cooking and ample storage
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Tidy bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Double remote control garage with internal access
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance yard
Available on a 6 or 12 month lease.
Call or register for inspection times today.
Sorry, no pets.
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we can only conduct private inspections for this property. Please contact the agent to arrange a suitable inspection time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornton
Lifestyle in Thornton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Thornton with plenty of room to move. 1/45 Karuah Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how