1/45 Glenayr Avenue,
Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4548176
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please Contact Us For A Private Inspection
Spacious top floor two bedroom apartment - Near new kitchen
Situated on the top floor of small quiet Art Deco building you will find this spacious two bedroom apartment with welcoming airflow and sun light.
- Renovated kitchen
- Open and bright living area
- Large main bedroom with enclosed sun room
- Spacious bathroom with bath/shower
- Private external laundry and balcony overlooking the common garden
- Shared barbecue area
Nestled in a quiet position with the best of Bondi living footsteps away.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bondi Beach
Lifestyle in Bondi Beach
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/45 Glenayr Avenue, Bondi Beach, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bondi Beach.