1/44A Cedar Avenue,
Brighton, SA 5048
Available 16th June 2021
Rent ID: 4447640
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Versatile Beach Living at it's Finest!
To arrange a viewing time, please scroll down and click on the Request An Inspection link. Once you have completed filling in your details, you will be contacted arrange a viewing time.
$510 per week
Located within a secure gated community group of 7, the property offers three substantial sized bedrooms and living area. Substantial front courtyard for entertaining. Nothing to do but to move in and enjoy.
- 200 metres from front door to the beach
- Walking distance to Jetty Road, Brighton
- Train and bus transport on your doorstep
- New carpets, freshly painted
- Privately gated front yard
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating/cooling
- Electric security gate and single garage
West of Brighton Road, west of train line, 200 metres to the beach. Located within the highly desirable Brighton Secondary School zone and Brighton Primary zone.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING VIEWINGS: Please note that it is very important that if you are showing flu like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have recently returned from travelling, that you do not attend viewings in person. I will be happy to organise a virtual tour viewing for you, or you can organise for a friend or family member to attend on your behalf.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Brighton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/44A Cedar Avenue, Brighton today!