1/44 Rutland Street,
Allawah, NSW 2218
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4607198
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUN FILLED MODERN TWO BEDROOM UNIT!!!
This sun filled modern unit ticks all the boxes.
Featuring two good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes & access to balconies
Spacious L-shape lounge and dining
Sleek modern kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances with gas cooking
Stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower
Separate toilet room
Lock up Garage.
Approximately 400 meters to Allawah Railway Station and Shopping Village.
Inspection a must!!!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Allawah
Lifestyle in Allawah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/44 Rutland Street, Allawah, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Allawah.