1/434C Lygon Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$1,516 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4114187
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECT AND MOVE IN NOW
2 bedroom Art Deco Apartment on Ground floor and in very good condition with security entrance.
- separate lounge with access to the balcony and
- separate dining room area.
- Carpet in all main areas including bedrooms
- Separate kitchen with gas cooking.
- Large bedrooms,
- bathroom with bath/shower and laundry facilities.
- Outdoor communal area
- Tram at door step and easy access to all facilities on Lygon St.
-Tram line leads to Melbourne University and easy access to the city.
To inspect contact Nina on 0419 466 771
or office on 9306 3999
@ 823 Pascoe Vale Rd Glenroy
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/434C Lygon Street, Brunswick, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brunswick.