1/43 Blyth Street,
Parkside, SA 5063
$1,770 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4122961
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy 2 bedroom unit
This neat ground floor unit has a neutral colour pallette throughout and has recently been painted with new carpets.
Positioned perfectly in ever popular Parkside, you are walking distance from local public transport and close to Glen Osmond Rd and Duthy St with some of the best local cafes.
- Split system air-conditioner to the lounge
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Gas cooking and ample kitchen space
- Combined bathroom / laundry
- One undercover car park
Sorry No Pets.
To inspect the property it is a requirement that you first apply for the property by clicking the link below.
Pre-approved applicants will then be contacted to arrange a time to view the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkside
Lifestyle in Parkside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/43 Blyth Street, Parkside. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.