B/ 41C Lagoon,
Burpengary, QLD 4505
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Rent ID: 3468126
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 Bedroom "Fronze Flat"
This Brand new Property which is called a Fronze flat situated above Garages is unique.
Only Minutes from Public Transport, Schools, Shopping Centre and Parks
- 1 Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes and ceiling fan
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Open Plan Living Area
- Great Size Kitchen with Stone Bench Tops
- Full Bathroom
- Internal Laundry
- Single Remote Garage
Inspections as advertised. HOWEVER, Please contact our friendly team direct on 07 3883 4906 to arrange your inspection. Inspections are open for 10 minutes, please don't be late or afraid to contact us if you are!
*Pet Friendly Term and Conditions;
- The approved applicant will sign special terms and conditions form being responsible for the animal/pet. please contact agency for more information.
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur as this property is still under development as stated in the advertisement. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary
Lifestyle in Burpengary
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at B/ 41C Lagoon, Burpengary. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage, fully fenced, and dishwasher.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how