1/42 Bindel Street,
Aranda, ACT 2614
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110867
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This 3 bedroom, downstairs duplex is one not to miss and will be an ideal home for those looking for a prime location. The home has been updated with timber floors throughout making it both attractive and easy care and reverse cycle air conditioning means you will be comfortable here in any season.
Aranda is a suburb built amongst bushland. Enjoy the peacefulness on offer yet still, find yourself situated on the outskirts of Belconnen Town Centre. Multiple walking paths and bike trails can be found throughout the streets. Jamison Shopping Centre is a short walk away, the Canberra City Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra, Australian Institute of Sport, CSIRO, Belconnen Fresh Food Markets and Calvary Hospital are only a short drive away.
Two primary schools, two churches and a pre-school are located in Aranda. High schools and colleges are also within close proximity.
Features of this property include:
3 bedroom duplex
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Timber floors throughout
Note: Property has a shared yard
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aranda
Lifestyle in Aranda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/42 Bindel Street, Aranda before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.