1/41 Murray Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4074587
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tree change with a twist
Situated in one of Prahran's most sought-after tree-lined boulevards this one bedroom unit offers tranquillity and privacy. The village-like ambience and refinement of Hawksburn is just a short walk away for your morning coffee.
- Great light and bright living space with views into the courtyard
- Floating timber floors though kitchen and living area
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- One generous bedroom with built in wardrobes with access to the courtyard
- Wrap around paved lush shady private courtyard
- Walk in shower
- Communal laundry on ground floor level
- Off street parking for one car
This unit is quality through and through and priced to lease quickly. Easy access to city-bound trains along Malvern Rd, trains via Prahran Railway Station, fresh produce at Prahran Market, Victoria Gardens and the iconic Prahran Pool virtually at the end of the street.
Due to Stage 4 restrictions, regrettably, we are currently unable to physically show any homes for inspection. We are able to accept applications, but they will only be as viewed virtually/on-line. In doing this, the tenant(s) accepts the condition in which the home appears on-line. We apologise for any inconvenience and we look forward to restrictions being lifted so we can once again meet prospective tenants and show them through our vacant homes again.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/41 Murray Street, Prahran, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Prahran.