1/40 Cambridge Street,
Silkstone, QLD 4304
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3705097
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Located in a quiet cul de sac no through traffic within walking distance of Silkstone State School, Coles, Child Care Centre, Football Fields, Swim School and Scout hall, all local shops and public transport. Only a short drive to Ipswich CBD, Booval Fair Shopping Centre & Booval Rail Station. This home is conveniently and ideally positioned.
This practical and well-sized duplex has 2 bedrooms both with built ins, a two-way bathroom, a generous kitchen overlooking an open-plan dining area and large living room with new air conditioner. It has a spacious back yard, unusual for a home of this size. Not to be overlooked there is also a single lock up garage with internal access.
Having been recently freshened up, this property is now ready to move straight in!
~ GREAT FEATURES~
- 2 Bedrooms with Built-In-Robes
- Large Lounge Room with New A/C
- Dining Area - Open Plan
- Spacious Kitchen with Ample Storage
- Two-Way Bathroom with Separate Shower & Bath
- Separate Toilet and Laundry with Yard Access
- Single Lock Up Garage with Internal Access
- Large Backyard
- Approx. 460m2 Block
- Freshly Painted Inside
- Updated Carpet
- Brand New Bosch Dishwasher
- Brand New Mitsubishi Air Con
- On the street: Swim School, Childcare, Scout Hall, Park & Football Field.
- Walking Distance to: Silkstone State School, Coles Silkstone, Take-Aways
- Short Drive to: Sports Clubs, Booval Train Station, Booval Fair, Riverlink Shops, Medical Centres, High Schools, Private Schools, Ipswich City, Uni
- Short Commute to: Amberley RAAF Base, Brisbane City
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Silkstone
Lifestyle in Silkstone
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Silkstone? 1/40 Cambridge Street, Silkstone could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how