$355 PW / $1,543 PCM
1/4 Shepherd Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,543 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3766585
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 WEEK FREE RENT!
** SEE DETAILS BELOW ON HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE **
This stunning and spacious townhouse is perfect for your family, property features include:
- Two sizeable bedrooms
- Central bathroom
- Spacious lounge area
- Kitchen and Dining space
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ducted heating
- Split system cooling
- full size laundry
- Spacious courtyard
Located within close proximity to Pascoe vale road, local schools, parks and transport.
* Arranging an inspection couldn't be easier! To book a time, simply click "Book an Inspection Time" and by registering, you will be instantly notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Want to live in Glenroy? 1/4 Shepherd Street, Glenroy could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.