1/4 Seidler Street,
Logan Reserve, QLD 4133
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th March 2021
Rent ID: 3416100
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Living It Up In Logan Reserve!
**DIRECTIONS: From Chambers Flat Rd, turn onto School Rd, then turn left at the round-about into Seidler St.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from the Logan Motorway is this near-new 3 bedroom home in Logan Reserve. The perfect fit for a couple or growing family.
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- 2 additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Modern bathroom
- Air-conditioned, open-plan living & dining area
- Modern kitchen, with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Private covered alfresco area
- Ceiling fans and security screens fitted throughout
- Single remote access garage
In addition to this fantastic home, youll be living in an area packed full of activity, there is easy access to local shopping, recreation, sports, public transport and education.
Dont settle come home and experience the best Logan Reserve has to offer. Apply Now!
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- All water usage included in rent.
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months.
- Sorry no pets
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Logan Reserve
Lifestyle in Logan Reserve
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 1/4 Seidler Street, Logan Reserve is unfurnished and available to rent.