1/4 Sackville Street,
Heidelberg Heights, VIC 3081
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4159300
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new spacious townhouse
This immaculately presented, brand new townhouse has been designed for easy, low maintenance living at its best. With spacious open plan areas, this double storey home is conveniently located close to Northland Shopping Centre, Austin Hospital, Latrobe University and easy arterial access.
- Two good sized bedrooms each with built in robes
- Stylish bathroom
- Upstairs open study space
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Internal separate laundry, downstairs powder room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Private low maintenance courtyard
- Garage with internal access
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Heidelberg Heights
Lifestyle in Heidelberg Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Heidelberg Heights? 1/4 Sackville Street, Heidelberg Heights could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.