1/4 Richmond Street,
Invermay, TAS 7248
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th May 2021
Rent ID: 2074264
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You'll love living here!
This spacious 2 bedroom flat is located close to the University, shops, school and Aurora Stadium.
- Electric heating
- Separate laundry
- Includes lawn and garden maintenance
- Long term lease available
To book an inspection for this property please click on 'email agent' to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment or alternatively call Living Here on 6332 3500 to organise an inspection.
To apply we would like you to view the property with a representative from Living Here so we can make sure the property suits your needs.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Invermay
Lifestyle in Invermay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/4 Richmond Street, Invermay. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.